Copied

Would like to go previous version

TOPICS
iOS , Mobile Beta , Subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default36834531l1hxdt ,

We apologize for the frustration you experienced with our new Adobe Express app. We appreciate your feedback and are continuously working to improve the user experience. Please let us know precisely what issue you encountered so we can assist you better.

Thank you,

Neelam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I regretabley clicked the migrate files link. Is there a way to migrate back? If not, I'll just delete the app and use something else. No disrespect but the new app is complete trash. I've used the versions before the latest update for years and althought it had it's shortcomings, it worked for what I needed and I relied on it. Mainly creating thumbnails for reels and youtube videos. After spending 10 minutes trying to do something simple like bring in a photo from my camera roll so I can blur it and place my png text layer over it. But no, apparenlty HEIF is an unsupported file type even though it was fine in the previous version. Navigation is a nightmare and finding anything you need is near impossible. It's like everyting I click on the app wants to show me stock photos or videos. Life was so much simpler before when I could open and click add, select a photo and be on my way. The fact that image blur appears to be gone means that I can no longer continue with the same template style I've been using for all my videos. I've been a creative cloud subscriber for over 10 years. I love photoshop, love illustrator, love lightroom but this app, if this is how it is staying and I can't go back then I'm done with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @dotnetjunkie 

Sorry to hear you are not happy with the new version of Express. We understand that the new interface may take some time to get used to, so things may feel less productive during the transition. As for some of your specific issues:

> apparenlty HEIF is an unsupported file type

adding HEIF/HEIC assets should be supported on mobile devices (though not on desktop). Your logs indicate you've been using an iOS device, so this should not be an issue. Could you share a screenshot of the error you get when you attempt to add one?

> image blur appears to be gone

Blur continues to be supported. Select the image, click the Adjust button on the bottom rail (you may have to scroll the rail to the right), then click the Blur button on the bottom rail (scrolling again as needed)

Hope this helps,

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 18, 2024 Apr 18, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @default36834531l1hxdt 

Could you confirm if you had been using the previous version of the Express on Mobile?

In that case:

- Do you / Did you see the banner below ("Tap to migrate files...")

- Did you happen to click it, then return to the new version?

IMG_3566.jpg

 

Thanks

Abhi G

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I migrated over to the new Adobe express last night. I do not like it - I want to revert back to the old version. It says this is possible please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I downgrade to the previous version of adobe express 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey @Sheena5F8D, If you have downloaded the new app and have not migrated your projects yet, then you can switch back to the older app version once. If you've migrated the files to the new Express app, then switching to the previous version will not be possible. For more details, please refer to the following:  https://adobe.ly/3Uho2b7;

Thanks,

Amitej

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Muito ruim de usar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2024 Apr 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This time New version not using idia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2024 Apr 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, not at all comfortable with the new version

Would love to have older version (11.27.0)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i go back to - 11.27.0 version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, do you mean the version just before this update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes

version - 11.27.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Como faço pra voltar à versão anterior?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your new version is not user friendly and quite frankly the old version worked fine. How can I revert to my old version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This one is impossible to do collages fast

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inconsequentemente meu aplicativo (o melhor) foi atualizado pra versão atual e eu não gostei e não me adaptei a ele. Gostaria de voltar a versão antiga. Por favor, me ajudem!!! Desde já, agradeço!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Boa noite! Esse é o melhor app de design e sempre uso ele, mas ele foi atualizado e sem querer, optou por usar essa versão atual. Gostaria de voltar a usar a versão antiga. Por favor, volte a minha versão anterior. Desde já, agradeço. Muito obrigado!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anda lento, nada que ver al adobe anterior. Me gustaría volver a tener la versión anterior. No puedo trabajar con esta, es complicado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want old version again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This new version is horrible!! After YEARS of use from Spark to Express, you have taken a perfectly good, easy to use product and transformed it into a complex and complicated app. What use to take seconds to change or manipulate now takes hours. Tons of my work is now useless. There are no specific examples, its ALL OF IT. 

Please just tell me how to get the old one back prior to this horrendous "update"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly!! I hate this new one, the old one was so much easier to use, if they can't give me the old version I'm leaving!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 05, 2024 May 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to change back to old version? I'm paying monthly and not using the app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UI and some function is changed too much. It becomes very hard to understand and use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines